This Hitachi kit includes the NT50AE2 and the NP35A. The NT50AE2 2 in. x 18-Gauge Finish Nailer is ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications. It accepts finish nails from 5/8 in. in length up to 2 in. Hitachi's NP35A micro pin nailer drives 23-Gauge headless pin nails, which produce nearly invisible holes. Lightweight and compact, the NP35A may be used in a variety of applications including cabinets, paneling, small molding and trim, glazed bead, craft work and picture frame assembly.
- NT50AE2: accepts 5/8 in. up to 2 in. 18-Gauge fasteners
- NT50AE2: selective actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- NT50AE2: at only 2.2 lbs. this finish nailer is lightweight and well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- NP35A: large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- NP35A: magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-3/16 in. and 1-3/8 in. fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- NP35A: dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners