The NR90ADPR framing nailer drives paper collated nails from 2 in. up to 3-1/2 in. in length. Weighing only 7 lbs. it is 15-percentage lighter than the leading competitive tools making it easier to use all day, while still providing the power of heavier, bulkier nailers. This nailer can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, subflooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- NR90ADPR: accepts 2 in. up to 3-1/2 in. paper tape collated framing nails
- NR90ADPR: lightweight at 7 lbs. and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- NR90AEPR: selective actuation allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- NR90AEPR: tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- NR90AEPR: two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacement easy and with minimal expense
- NR90AEPR: two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime
- NR90AEPR: rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip