The NR90AEPR framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2 in. up to 3-1/2 in. in length. Weighing only 7.5 lbs. it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, subflooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- Accepts 2 in. up to 3-1/2 in. plastic collated framing nails
- Lightweight at 7.5 lbs. and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- 2-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacement easy and with minimal expense
- 2-step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip