The Hitachi 2-Piece Pneumatic Nailer Kit comes with a 3.5 in. framing Nailer, 2 in. finish Brad Nailer and accessories including, a carrying case, hex bar wrenches and much more. The NR90ADPR 3-1/2 in. Clipped-Head Framing Nailer weighs just 7 lbs. yet is powerful enough to drive 2 - 3.5 in. nails. Its lightweight aluminum body is well balanced for ease of handling and the Flip Fire switch can be set for trigger- or bump-fire mode. A toll-free depth adjustment allows you to countersink nails or drive them flush into floors, framing, trusses, sheathing and similar materials. The NR90ADPR features an anodized aluminum magazine, a depth adjustment dial and rubber handle. The Hitachi NT50AE2 2 in. x 18-Gauge Brad Nailer can tackle larger finish and trim jobs. It's engineered with a safety behind the nosepiece and a short centered height for close quarter nailing. A selective actuation trigger offers the ability for rapid bump fire, fastening or pinpoint accuracy with sequential firing.
- NT50AE2 features a lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine for a tool that reduces user fatigue
- NT50AE2 has an easy to use 360° adjustable exhaust port
- Visual nail reload indicator on the NT50AE2 and selective actuation for bump fire or sequential fire mode
- Brad nailer has a narrow nosepiece allows for nail placement in tight corners and other hard to reach areas
- 360° adjustable exhaust port on brad nailer