The NT50AE2 2 in. 18-Gauge Brad nailer now has an aggressive Inspire Design. The 2 in. brad capacity allows the nailer to handle larger finish and trim jobs. It has been engineered with the safety behind the nosepiece and a short center height to allow for close quarter nailing. A selective actuation trigger offers the ability for rapid bump fire fastening or pinpoint accuracy with sequential firing. The lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue.
- Nailer capacity 5/8 to 2 in. 18-gauge brad nails
- Short center height allows for close quarter fastening
- Visual nail reload indicator located on magazine alerts user of low nail quantities
- Selective actuation easy to reach switch to choose bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Narrow nosepiece allows for nail placement in tight corners and other hard to reach areas
- Easy to use 360-degree adjustable exhaust port and tool free depth of drive adjustment
- Soft touch grip for increased user comfort