The 3-1/2 in. coil framing nailer packs both the driving power you need and the convenience you want into one, surprisingly lightweight package. This tool is capable of handling a variety of tasks, driving nails from 1-3/4 in. x 0.099 in. to 3-1/2 in. x 0.131 in. Coil framing nailers are not known for their compact designs, but this coil framing nailer weighs in at only 7.9 lbs. with a head height of just 13-1/6 in. The NV90AG also comes equipped with a tool-less depth of drive dial to ensure flush driving, and a selective actuation switch for fast transitions to either sequential or contact nailing. To ensure less down time, the NV90AG was designed with an open nose design for easy jam removal, and a side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast reloads. Equipped with a steel head plate for increased durability, this tool can handle any of your jobsite framing needs.
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials
- Steel head plate for increased durability
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Open nose design for easy nail removal
- Large nail range capable of driving nails from 1-3/4 in. - 3-1/2 in.