The best gets even better. The NR83A3 has the legendary durability and reliability you have come to expect from Hitachi, but now with faster driving speed and improved response. The rubber grip adds comfort and control while the selective actuation switch makes going from sequential to “bump-fire” simple, without the need to replace or modify the trigger. The hardened claw tip and two piece steel magazines add durability to keep the tool out of the shop and on the jobsite, right where it belongs.
- Selective actuation allows transition from sequential nailing to “bump-fire” with ease
- Driving port suited for a wide range of available nails
- Rubber grip for superior control and comfort during use
- Two piece steel magazine for durability and replacement ease
- Rear loading magazine for quick replenishments
- Open nose design for easy extraction should a nail jam
- Hardened claw tip resists wear and grips wood for driving nails at different angles