Once numbering in the tens of thousands, today less than 800 covered bridges survive in North America. Our fly-through Covered Bridge Birdfeeder is a tribute to this staple of 19th Century engineering ingenuity. Perfect for any setting, this feeder is constructed of exterior grade ply-board with scroll work trusses supporting a black, pine shingled roof all finished with an outdoor paint. The large, open area can be filled with seed or can easily accommodate a piece of fruit for Orioles to enjoy.
- Home Bazaar birding products are both decorative and fully functional
- Exterior grade ply-board for the walls, floor and underlying roof board
- Kiln-dried hardwoods, pine and poly-resin details
- Pine shingled roof
- Outdoor, water-based , non-toxic paint
- Attracts all types of wild birds
- Does not contain any chemicals or sealants that can be harmful to wildlife.
- Protect this product's finish with a polyurethane recommended for marine use and UV rated that will not discolor the paint