This style is inspired by Asian Architecture combined with a fully functional hanging birdfeeder. Intricate details including scrollwork, railings and dramatic columns highlight this magnificent design. Lifting the top cone up along the durable nylon cord will gain access to a large capacity cylinder. Topped with Western Red Cedar shingles and constructed of kiln-dried hardwood, poly-resin details and exterior grade ply-board. Finished with a non-toxic outdoor paint.
- Home Bazaar birding products are both decorative and fully functional
- Exterior grade ply-board for the walls, floor and underlying roof board
- Kiln-dried hardwoods, pine and poly-resin details
- Western Red Cedar shingled roof
- Outdoor, water-based , non-toxic paint
- Attracts all types of wild birds
- Does not contain any chemicals or sealants that can be harmful to wildlife.
- Protect this product's finish with a polyurethane recommended for marine use and UV rated that will not discolor the paint