Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 18
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MUTigerJon Love 'em
I'll let my pic do the talking. These lights are beautiful and cap off the finishing touch to my kitchen.
January 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by daogier Love this light
I was looking for an affordable version of industrial looking lights I've seen at the "mall" hardware store and these turned out great! at 1/4 the price! I am not an electrician by any means but they were very straight forward to install. Great product.
October 2, 2012
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Remodeler Very Poor Design
This design fails on numerous accounts.
1. The junction box cover is affixed with two tiny 1/4" screws with washers. They are extremely difficult to start by hand.
2. The down rod is not supposed to rotate with with respect to the junction box cover. Unfortunately, the junction box cover has only a tiny 'tit' that is supposed to engage the ball on the top of the uppermost shaft ; unfortunately it does not.
3. The lamp dome is not ventilated which will result in elevated operating temperatures and decreased bulb life.
4. The lamp cover must have been designed by someone who never actually handled one. The four threaded rods that secure the cover are too short. Therefore, it is necessary to remove the knurled nuts when removing the cover.
I am reasonably certain that the four small brackets on the lamp cover were all installed upside down - I reversed mine. Be careful when doing this however as the two screws securing each bracket are easily cross-threaded.
5. Bulbs are not easily installed/removed from the ceramic socket - be careful that you don't break the bulb by applying too much torque.
6. The glass 'lens' is not clear and I suspect that the intensity of the maximum 60W bulb is attenuated by at least 20%.
Had I not already installed the light which required me to cut the lamp cord, I would have returned it.
January 3, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nick good product
August 11, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Alyce Love the versatility
These have multiple length options which saved the day since we were installing into a beam. No complaints here, great quality!
June 30, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by d3hs ** Can't get lens cover back on! **
We bought this and went to install the light bulb and put the PLASTIC cover back on and after 15 minutes gave up. The lens cover wouldn't go on. It's almost as though the screws holding the knobs were too short. This was on the ground before we installed them! Can't imagine how hard it'd be if you need to replace them over your head! Took them back and looking for something of better quality. Just built a new house and husband has installed a lot of lights/fans so it's not that he's inexperienced!
December 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MagicSam Looks and works great!
I had already ordered a similar fixture from Pottery Barn that cost $500. When I saw this one I noticed it was almost identical. I bought the first one a year ago and liked it so much we got another one for the other end of the kitchen. They are both working perfectly and offered a huge savings.
Needless to say, I returned the one to PB.
February 3, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by NorCaRob Looks Awesome Over My Sink and blends well with Stainless Steel Appliances.
This was a recommendation by the salesperson and she was so right! It looks amazing. Instructions were straight forward and it took about 30 minutes from start to finish. I added the TCP remote light bulb at 60 watt LED equivalent and the lighting range is perfect. Only critical feedback would be the traditional install of wires and 2 very small screws attaching it to lighting box. Locking install system found with other fixtures would be a great addition to this product.
January 14, 2014