Our Napoli Cubes boast an embossed cross-plank and rivet design that evokes farm life or reclaimed cargo crates. These fibreclay planters are made by a patented process using fiberglass resin, crushed terra cotta and other natural materials to produce a durable, lightweight pot. These pots age naturally and attractively over time by absorbing salt, rain and plant fertilizers.
- Lightweight with the appearance of clay
- Made by a patented process using fiberglass resin, crushed terra cotta
- Compared to conventional outdoor planters, fibreclay is easier to move
- Retains salt, plant fertilizer and rain will be absorbed, ensure a natural and attractive aging process
- 19 in. H x 21 in. Squared