The Anatole Area Rug features the traditional design that is expected from the Antoinette collection. Made from a hand-tufted New Zealand wool blend, it features a plush, thick pile that is as durable as it is beautiful. Traditional symmetry brings out the rich colors in the field and border while motifs from nature create a timeless appeal.
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool
- Latex backing with cotton construction makes this rug extra sturdy against high traffic in your home
- Hand Tufted in India
- Hand finished for a smooth luster
- Vacuum rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner and occasional cleaning from a professional is recommended
- Add a touch of elegance to any room in your home with this area rug
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- Thick plush 5/8 in. pile for extra comfort beneath your feet