Comfortable underfoot and pleasing to the eye, the Ansley Area Rug from the Antoinette collection will enrich any living room. Beautiful floral shapes combine with scrolled patterns to create this elegant design while a durable construction ensures years of quality use. Be sure to buy your transitional rug today.
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool blend
- Backing is constructed of latex and cotton cloth for extra durability against high traffic areas
- Hand Tufted in India
- Undergoes a special multi-step washing process that highlights the beauty of this intricate design
- Soft wool rug will provide a touch of elegance and style to any room in your home
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Features a luxuriously dense, 5/8 in. thick pile that adds velvety softness
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean