The Hampton Bay Bentley II Outdoor Natural Iron Oscillating Ceiling Fan with Wall Control has a caged fan design and is great when air circulation needs to be directed or if space is tight. It also has an oscillating feature that sways back and forth, creating a nice breeze. Operation is easy with its included wall control which can be installed in place of an existing wall switch. This fan is also rated for damp locations so it can be used under covered outdoor locations. The oscillating function can only be used if a 3-wire conducting cable has been installed in your existing wall switch to the ceiling junction box (a red wire inside your ceiling junction box is evidence of this connection).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Neutral natural iron finish for showrooms
- 3-speed wall control, included
- Damp rated for covered outdoor locations
- Decorative canopy ring and coupling cover are used to conceal exposed hardware
- 4.5 in. natural iron downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- Oscillating function for additional comfort
- Interior blade width dimension: 13 in.
- Exterior cage dimension: 18 in.
- Great for cooling specific areas
- Oscillation can be either on/off and is controlled by the wall control
- Standard downrod installation only
- Lifetime motor warranty
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs