The Hampton Bay Bentley II Tarnished Bronze Ceiling fan has a caged fan design and is great when air circulation needs to be directed or if space is tight. It also has an oscillating feature that sways back and forth which creates a nice breeze. Operation is easy with its included wall control which can be installed in place of an existing wall switch. This fan is also rated for damp locations so it can be used under covered outdoor locations. Special note: The oscillating function can only be used if a 3-wire conducting cable has been installed in your existing wall switch to the ceiling junction box (a red wire inside your ceiling junction box is evidence of this connection).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Beautiful tarnished bronze finish and distressed oak blades
- 3-speed wall control, included
- Damp rated for covered outdoor use
- Decorative canopy ring and coupling cover are used to conceal exposed hardware
- 4.5 in. tarnished bronze downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- Oscillating feature can be turned off/on with wall control
- Interior blade width dimension: 13 in.
- Exterior cage dimension: 18 in.
- Great for cooling down specific areas
- Standard downrod mount installation only
- Lifetime motor warranty
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs