You'll love the excellent value of a hand-knotted wool rug. Skilled artisans meticulously hand craft each traditional rug design one knot at a time, resulting in an ultra-plush look and velvety feel that is enhanced by a palette of vibrant colors. Our Bokhara Area Rug is invitingly comfortable while providing years of enjoyment and durability due to its remarkable density and strong, tight weave. This striking floor covering will add warmth and charm to any room.
- Made of 100% Wool
- Backing is made of cotton and makes this rug durable against high traffic areas in your home
- Hand Knotted in India
- Melds the classic beauty of hand-knotting with a modern, distinctive palette
- Thick plush 1/2 in. pile will provide extra comfort beneath your feet
- Clean spills immediately with a dry cloth and occasional cleaning from a professional is recommended
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- We recommend a rug pad be purchased to prevent skidding