The Boundary Chenille Hemp Rug is expertly made from hand-woven cotton chenille and hemp fibers and will lend a sense of casual elegance to your space, as well as a touch of plush comfort. Available in multiple rich colors, these rugs are known for their durability and will stand up to even the highest traffic areas in your home. Add it to your space today.
- Made of 60% Cotton Chenille and 40% Jute Hemp Fiber with Hand-Woven Construction
- Backing is made cotton and hemp for long lasting durability
- Hand-Woven in India
- Beautiful border design gives this rug a modern look to your home
- Transitional design suits most home decor styles
- Do not machine wash; spot clean with damp cloth only
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- Pile is 3/8 in. thick for extra comfort