The Boundary Chenille Hemp Rug is expertly made from hand-woven cotton chenille and hemp fibers and will lend a sense of casual elegance to your space, as well as a touch of plush comfort. Available in multiple rich colors, these rugs are known for their durability and will stand up to even the highest traffic areas in your home. Add it to your space today.
- Made of 60% Cotton Chenille and 40% Jute Hemp Fiber
- Backing is made of jute and cotton and provides extra durability against high traffic areas in your home
- Hand Woven in India
- Transitional design suits most home decor styles
- Soft plush 3/8 in. pile for extra comfort beneath your feet
- Spot clean only; have rug occasionally cleaned by a professional
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- Natural comfort and rugged durability combine in this natural-fiber area rug