Made to last of only the finest materials, this beautiful rug from offers the classic sophistication of a traditional pattern in an array of deep, rich colors that you are sure to love. Try using it in your living room for a splash of sophistication, or even in your entryway to greet your guests with traditional style. No matter where you place it, this rug will last for years, even in the most high-traffic areas of your home. Place this rug in your home by ordering yours today.
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool
- Backing is made of latex with a cotton cloth to ensure long lasting durability
- Hand Tufted in India
- A special multi-step washing process highlights the beautiful, intricate design
- Spot clean only; have rug occasionally cleaned by a professional
- Velvety soft plush 5/8 in. pile adds extra comfort beneath your feet
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- Complete your home with the distinguished sophistication of this traditional rug