The Calais Area Rug, from the Antoinette Collection, offers long-lasting beauty and durability. This traditional rug is crafted of the highest quality wool that is extra plush and durable. Order now to add the beauty of a hand-tufted rug to any space in your home.
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool
- Backing made of latex and cotton cloth to ensure non-slippage
- Hand Tufted in India
- Shapes other than round, square and runner feature scalloped edges
- Vacuum rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, do not dry clean; occasional cleaning from a professional rug cleaner is recommended
- Special multi-step washing process highlights the beauty of the intricate design
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- 5/8 in. thick pile is luxuriously dense and velvety-soft