Traditional rug designs are hand-tufted of New Zealand wool. They feature and a plush thick pile. Traditional symmetry brings out the rich colors in the field and border. Motifs from nature create timeless appeal. Order this stunning rug today.
- Made of 100% Wool with hand-tufted construction
- We recommend a non-skid rug pad
- Made in India
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months
- Rug goes through a special multi-step washing process
- Thick border provides a frame, also featuring a floral motif
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Hand finished to add a smooth luster
- Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean