Rugs from the Antoinette collection are hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend for elegant looks and lasting durability. This traditional rug will bring softness to your floor and lasting style to your decor. Order now to add the classic style of our Chantilly Area Rug to your home.
- Made of 100% Wool
- Backing is made of latex and cotton to ensure non-slippage
- Hand Tufted in India
- Features a hand-knotted fringe and plush 5/8 in. thick pile for extra comfort beneath your feet
- Invitingly comfortable while providing years of enjoyment and durability due to their remarkable density and strong, tight weave
- Clean spills immediately with a dry cloth and occasional cleaning from a professional is recommended
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- Undergoes a special multi-step washing process and is hand finished to add a smooth luster