The Dijon Rug is one of the most luxuriously dense rugs we offer. This soft, velvety floor covering is hand tufted of a New Zealand wool blend for a plush 3/8 in. thick pile. It also features a detailed pattern with an intricate border design. A special multi-step washing process highlights the beauty of its expertly crafted look.
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- We recommend a non skid rug
- Imported from India
- Durable construction stands up to high-traffic areas with ease
- Hand finished for a smooth luster
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- All rug sizes are approximate