Created using a special hand-tufting process, the Divani Area Rug boasts the look of hand-knotting yet is available at a more affordable price. This unique wool rug is truly a piece of art with its bold tri-color design and swirls that divide each section. Order yours now from the Metropolitan Collection.
- Made of 100% Soft Touch Wool
- Backing is made of 100% cotton to ensure non-slippage
- Hand Tufted in India
- Features a luxurious 1/2 in. thick pile for extra comfort beneath your feet
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner preferably one without a beater brush; if threads are pulled during vacuuming, or any other time, do not pull threads from the rug use scissors to simply cut the ends; if you must clean the rug due to stains or spills, please use a professional rug cleaner; do not dry clean
- Contemporary rug features expert craftsmanship and bold design
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- All rug sizes are approximate; patterns may vary according to shape and dimension
- Expert craftsmanship that will withstand high traffic areas in your home