The Eminence Area Rug is hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend for a plush, thick pile, making it one of the most luxuriously dense rugs we offer. Its rich, colorful design offers an elegant look with lasting style. Order yours today.
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool
- Backing is made of latex with cotton cloth for a more durable construction
- Hand Tufted in India
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months
- A special multi-step washing process highlights its intricate design
- Do not machine wash; spot clean with damp cloth only
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- We recommend a rug pad to prevent skidding and color transfer