Aubusson wool rugs are meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans, with each hand-tufted rug taking several weeks to create. They are hand carved for added depth and texture and have a soft, lush pile. This intricate design features a graceful pattern of vines, with an attention-getting center medallion. Bring old-world charm to your home today by ordering this rug.
- Made of 100% Wool
- Rug has no backing; reverse side is made of plush wool for extra comfort
- Hand Tufted in India
- Rug has an intriguing look with lasting style
- Beautiful craftsmanship of this rug will add flare to any room in your home
- Vacuum regularly and rotate annually, professional cleaning is recommended and clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- We recommend using a rug pad to prevent slipping
- Normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for 3 months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean