The Grimsby Area Rug is luxuriously dense, with a hand-tufted 100% New Zealand wool construction. The symmetrical pattern and soft color palette of this wool rug from the Antoinette collection will add elegance to your decor. Add appeal to your floor with this transitional rug.
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- We recommend a non-skid rug pad
- Imported from India
- Undergoes special multi-step washing process that highlights the beauty of the intricate design
- Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months
- Features a dense 5/8 in. thick pile