Give your home a timeless look with high density fiberboard (HDF) 3/8 in. Click Lock Bamboo Flooring. Featuring a unique construction that retains superior strength and durability, this flooring has an excellent body for modern and classic homes. It boasts a durable 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. This Bamboo Flooring style will provide many years of style and comfort in your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5 in. width x 38-5/8 in. length planks
- 21.44 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 38 lbs.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished bamboo café in a dark color with a hand-scraped finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1400
- Appropriate grade for installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, Glue-down
- Residential use
- 30-year residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts