Hand Scraped Strand Woven High Density Fiberboard (HDF) 3/8 in. Bamboo Flooring is popular for its supreme durability and extreme harness with a Janka Rating of 3,000. The prefinished flooring has a 7-layer Aluminum Oxide Finish providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. It's the perfect choice for residential use.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4.92 in. Width x 72-7/8 in. Length Planks
- 29.86 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 53.649 lb.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Strand Woven Walnut Bamboo, Dark Color, Hand scraped finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, glue-down
- Residential use
- 35-year residential warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes