Mesa Area Rugs are extremely thick and dense hand-tufted wool rugs. They are sure to add distinctive style to any room. Mesa Area Rugs were inspired by colors of the Southwestern landscape. Their alternating designs of squares provide added interest. Add style with a tone-on-tone color palette, order your Mesa Area Rug today.
- Made of 100% Wool
- Cotton canvas backing ensure long lasting durability
- Hand Loomed in India
- Rug offers a thick dense texture for extra softness
- Hand carved for added depth
- Do not dry clean; occasional cleaning from a professional is recommended
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- We recommend using a rug pad underneath to prevent skidding
- Normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for 3 months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean