If traditional elegance is what you seek, look no further than our Nobility Area Rug. This bordered rug boasts a regal pattern of symmetrical botanical motifs. As wool naturally sheds, this rug should be vacuumed often. Spot clean with cold water mixed with a small amount of dish soap. An annual professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Made of 100% Wool with hand-tufted construction
- Backing is made of latex with cotton cloth
- Imported from India
- Pile is 5/8 in. thick for extra comfort beneath your feet
- Professional cleaning recommended
- We recommend using a rug pad underneath to prevent skidding
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean