A bold medley of colors and interesting shapes creates the one of a kind design of the Normandie Area Rug. This traditional rug has both a durable construction and a luxurious pile for superb quality. Dress up your floor; order today.
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool with hand-tufted construction
- Latex backing with cotton for added comfort
- Imported from India
- A special multi-step washing process brings out the brilliance and beauty of this design
- Features a luxuriously dense, 5/8 in. thick pile that adds velvety softness
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Available in many different sizes and colors
- Hand-finishing adds a smooth luster