You'll appreciate the unique texture and pattern of the Optics Area Rug. Curved lines join together to form spiral-like shapes for an innovative, modern look. With a durable construction, this contemporary rug has lasting beauty; order now from the Metropolitan Collection.
- Is expertly woven of quality 100% wool
- We recommend use of a non-slip rug pad
- Imported from India
- Hand-tufting creates the look of a hand-knotted rug at a price much lower than you'd expect to pay
- A generous 1/2 in. thick pile adds plush comfort and luxurious texture
- Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months
- Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean