Created using a centuries-old process, 100% New Zealand wool is hand crafted to create Flokati Area Rugs. Their unique, fluffy softness comes from washing them in waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. You'll enjoy the durable nature and the easy care of your Flokati rug. Order your contemporary rug today.
- Made of 100% Wool
- Backing is made of wool for a softer touch beneath your feet
- Hand Woven in Greece
- Wool is hand cut and hand woven for the highest quality
- 1550g of New Zealand drysdale wool pile weight per M2
- Soil-resistant and hand washable in cold water
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean; remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming
- Brushing with a wire brush retains their soft and fluffy texture