Reminiscent of artwork found in Asia, this 100% wool area rug from the Metropolitan Collection will take you to a distant land every time you see it. The design resembles leafy branches. Order now to add timeless beauty to your decor.
- Made of 100% Wool
- Latex and cotton backing provides extra durability
- Hand Tufted in India
- Features a plush thick 5/8 in. pile for added comfort
- Vacuum regularly using a low-powered vacuum and occasional cleaning from a professional is recommended
- Add exotic style to your home with this transitional rug
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- We recommend a rug pad placed underneath to prevent skidding