The Springtime Rug displays a pattern of branches preparing to bloom in a subtle blend of earth tones and muted colors. With its quality construction, you can rest assured that this rug will stand the test of time and retain its beauty for years to come. Place your order today and refresh the look of any space.
- Made of 100% Wool
- Backing is made of latex and cotton cloth to ensure long lasting durability
- Hand Tufted in India
- Beautiful budding branches gives this rug a bold design and will look great in any room
- Vacuum regularly using a low-powered vacuum and occasional cleaning from a professional is recommended
- Thick plush 5/8 in. pile provides extra comfort beneath your feet
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- Hand-tufted rug exudes subtle elegance