The Flokati wool rug is created in Greece using a centuries-old process. The 100% New Zealand wool is hand cut and woven. Then it's washed in the Pindus Mountain waterfalls to produce a unique fluffy softness. Order yours today.
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- We recommend a non slip rug pad
- Imported from India
- Brushing with a wire brush retains their soft and fluffy texture
- Created using a centuries-old process, 100% New Zealand wool is hand crafted to create Flokati Area Rugs. Their unique, fluffy softness comes from washing them in waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. You'll enjoy the durable nature and the easy care of your Flokati rug. Order your contemporary rug today.
- Wool is hand cut and hand woven for the highest quality
- Soil-resistant and hand washable in cold water
- Contains 50 grams of wool per square inch