The Flokati wool rug is created in Greece using a centuries-old process. The 100% New Zealand wool is hand cut and woven. Then it's washed in the Pindus Mountain waterfalls to produce a unique fluffy softness. Order yours today.
- Made of 100% Wool
- No backing to ensure versatility throughout your home
- Flat Woven in Greece
- Brushing with a wire brush retains the soft and fluffy texture
- Soil-resistant and hand washable in cold water
- 1/4 in. thick pile offers luxurious texture for added comfort beneath your feet
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- All rug sizes are approximate and patterns may vary according to shape and dimension
- A rug pad is recommended to extend the life of your rug, protect your floors and add comfort and safety