The Flokati wool rug is created in Greece using a centuries-old process. The 100% New Zealand wool is hand cut and woven. Then it's washed in the Pindus Mountain waterfalls to produce a unique fluffy softness. Order yours today.
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool with woven construction
- We recommend a non-slip rug pad
- Imported from Greece
- Brushing with a wire brush retains their soft and fluffy texture
- Created using a centuries-old process, 100% New Zealand wool is hand crafted to create flokati area rugs; their unique, fluffy softness comes from washing them in waterfalls of the pindus mountains, you'll enjoy the durable nature and the easy care of your flokati rug; order your contemporary rug today
- Wool is hand cut and hand woven for the highest quality
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Soil-resistant and hand washable in cold water
- Contains 50g of wool per square inch