The Toulouse Rug is one of the most luxuriously dense rugs we offer. From the Antoinette collection, this soft, velvety floor covering is hand tufted of a New Zealand wool blend for a plush 3/8 in. thick pile. It also features a detailed pattern with an intricate border design, creating an elegant look with lasting style. A special multi-step washing process highlights the beauty of its expertly crafted look.
- Made of 100% Wool with hand-tufted construction
- We recommend a non skid rug pad
- Made in India
- Durable construction stands up to high-traffic areas with ease
- Spot clean only with a damp cloth
- 3/8 in. plush thick pile
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Hand finished for a smooth luster
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean