From the Goa Collection. An exquisite grouping of floor coverings that are hand tufted in India of 100% wool. Completely handmade with a thick and luxurious pile. Canvas backing for added durability. Wool rugs make an excellent floor covering choice, offering superior performance and outstanding beauty. The long-lasting quality of a handmade wool rug will stand the test of time and provide years of enjoyment.
- Made of 100% Wool
- Backing is made of latex and cotton cloth for a more durable construction
- Hand Tufted in India
- Completely handmade with a thick and luxurious 5/8 in. pile for extra comfort beneath your feet
- Bring color, style and comfort to your home with this modern eclectic area rug
- Do not machine wash; spot clean with a damp cloth only; have rug occasionally cleaned by a professional
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage; regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean
- We recommend using a rug pad to prevent skidding