Home Legend 3/8 in. Click Lock Hardwood planks have a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing everyday wear and tear protection. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. The beauty of hardwood floors add style and timeless appeal to contemporary and traditional homes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Brazilian Cherry Jatoba
- 3/8 in. Thick x 3-5/8 in. Wide x 47-1/4 in. Length Planks (Case may contain Random Length Planks)
- 23.96 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 41 lb.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Brazilian Cherry, Medium Color, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 2350
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, Glue-down
- Residential use
- 55 year residential warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- All products made from Exotic wood are light sensitive. Exposure to light will change their colors to make them look darker or lighter. This is not a manufacturing defect but natural property of Exotic wood.
- Please use Internet# 203190650 to order a Take Home Sample of this product