Distressed 3/8 in. High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Click Lock Hardwood floors are sealed with a 7 layer aluminum oxide finish, providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. Distressed flooring is sculpted by hand to create vivid texture and unique richness of characteristics in each plank. The elegance and look of the floor will create a beautiful illusion in your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Hickory
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 3-1/2 in. and 6-1/2 Width x up to 47-1/4 in. Length Planks (Case may contain random length planks)
- 26.25 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 16. Case weight: 49 lb.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Barrett Hickory, Medium Color, Distressed Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, glue-down
- Residential use
- 55-year residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- 16 planks per case: 8 planks of 3-1/2 in. width and 8 planks of 6-1/2 in. width
- Please use Internet# 204306439 to order a take home sample of this product
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about hardwood flooring.