Distressed Strand Woven High Density Fiberboard (HDF) 3/8 in. Bamboo Flooring is popular for its supreme durability and extreme harness with a Janka rating of 3,000. The prefinished flooring has a 7-layer Aluminum Oxide Finish providing protection from every day wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. It's the perfect choice for residential and light to medium commercial use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/8 in. Width x 36 in. Length Planks
- 25.625 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 20. Case weight: 44 lb.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Bamboo Strand Woven Harvest, Dark Color, Distressed Finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, glue-down
- Residential/commercial use
- 55-year residential/15-year commercial warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts