Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 12
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Knixx Good product
Overall, this is a good product, particularly at the price it is sold for. I had the wood flooring installed in my family room and hallway. It made both areas seem very classy, compared to the grey carpet it replaced.
I would definitely recommend the product.
July 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Suas14 Great product
Easy to install, warm color, high quality crafting
April 26, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BUSYVP All good except the "random Length"
I would recommend if you don't care about the look of Random Length. The flooring is the color we expected and the installer tells us that there is very little waste. The boards are consistent and even - he says easy to install.
Our only complaint is that the supposed "Random Length". We have install over 25 boxes so far and there are only 4 lengths. The longest length about 4 ft has only been in half the boxes. All the other lengths shorter and are only a few inches different from each other. The effect is not random. We were disappointed.
September 11, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Jason Dont buy for floor you want to actually use
This is the worst quality purchase I have ever made. Bought this for the entire first floor of our house. Just look at it wrong and it scratches. My dress shoes dented the floor, the robot vacuum made of plastic scratches the floor, again you make one wrong move and the floor is scratched. Also had several pieces in EVERY box that were not cut straight and a few that were even stained improperly.
September 30, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Rong great product good look
I recently replace the second floor carpet with this product. It is about 1000 square feet of flooring.We decided to chose this product because we likes its color and it is inexpensive. I did the flooring all by myself and am fully satisfied with the product.
1. The flooring is well packed in boxes. Each box contains planks in several different but uniform lengths, and these lengths may vary from box to box. This is why it is called "random length".
2. The planks are of high quality. Of the 1000 square feet I ordered, just one piece has a long crack along one of its edges. But even that piece is used after cut.
3. I under laid number 30 asphalt paper and used a Numax flooring nailer. They work great with the product.
4. I used mitter saw for short side cut, table saw for long side cut, and jigsaw for precision cuts. All cut very well through this wood.
5. The result looks great! I posted some pictures.
6. The wood is a bit on the soft side. It may get scratched easily if you move a hard and heavy object on it. But I assume the same will happen to most hardwood floors. So we always set furniture on pieces of small carpets before sliding it. Although it is not necessary, I may wax it to add some shine sometime later. It can also heal small scratches.
November 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by How Flooring
Color was really nice. Consistency between boxes was really good. Longer pieces would have been nice but was a very minor detail.
December 8, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by cgabl3 beautiful, easy to install, great price, superior customer service-soft wood
This flooring is beautiful and very easy to lay. The price was the best I found for 3/4" solid hard wood. Greg pope at my Dahlonega home deoot did an amazing job assisting me in my purchase and josh was a great help/ extremely patient assisting me with tracking my purchase for delivery. The wood flooring was easy to install and a beautiful finished product. It is soft and dents very easily. For us it is perfect for now. We did not want to spend a large amount of money for wood flooring since our boys are still younger. As always low prices, friendly/helpful customer service and an over all great experience at Dahlonega home depot.
April 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Hadi Good product
Easy to install and very nice looking after installation.
October 6, 2015