Hand Scraped Engineered Horizontal Bamboo Flooring enhances the beauty of your home and is versatile in any decor. The individually sculpted planks create texture and a distinctive one-of-a-kind style floor. The prefinished flooring has a 7-layer Aluminum Oxide Finish providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD indoor air quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. Like other natural products, the tone and appearance are what make bamboo flooring beautiful.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 9/16 in. Thickness x 4-3/4 in. Width x 47-1/4 in. Length Planks
- 24.94 sq. ft. per case. case quantity: 16. case weight: 36 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Bamboo Walnut, Dark Color, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1400
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, glue-down
- Residential use
- 25-year residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts