Hand Scraped 3/8 in. Click Lock Hardwood floors are sealed with a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. Hand scraped flooring is sculpted by hand to create vivid texture and unique richness of characteristics in each plank. The elegance and look of the floor will create a beautiful illusion in your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Walnut
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-7/8 in. Width x up to 47-1/4 in. Length Planks (Case may contain random Length planks)
- 833.60 sq. ft. per pallet; 32 cases per pallet. Pallet weight: 1546 lb.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Manchurian Walnut, Medium Color, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1055
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, glue-down
- Residential use
- 55-year residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders will be received LTL - curbside only
- Online only item; cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Please use Internet # 203190654 to order a Take Home Sample of this product
- All products made from exotic wood are light sensitive; exposure to light will change their colors to make them look darker or lighter; this is not a manufacturing defect but natural property of exotic wood
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about hardwood flooring.