Hand Scraped Woven Solid Bamboo Flooring is favorable for its extreme hardness and durability . It's the perfect choice for residential and light to medium commercial use. The prefinished flooring has a 7-layer Aluminum Oxide finish providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The tongue and groove profile allows the flooring to be installed on and above grade. The exotic style flooring is perfect for modern, traditional and transitional interiors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 1/2 in. Thick x 5-1/8 in. Wide x 72-7/8 in. Length Planks
- 25.93 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 70.5 lb.
- Construction: Solid Bamboo Flooring
- PreFinished Strand Woven Bamboo Antiqued, Medium Color, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a micro beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On, Above Grades
- Installation: Nail or Glue
- Residential/Commercial use
- 55 year residential/ 15 year commercial warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Please use Internet# 204306416 to order a Take Home Sample of this product