Hand Scraped 3/8 in. Click Lock Hardwood floors are sealed with a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. Hand scraped flooring is sculpted by hand to create vivid texture and unique richness of characteristics in each plank. The elegance and look of the floor will create a beautiful illusion in your home.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Walnut
- 3/8 in. Thick x 4-3/4 in. Wide x 47-1/4 in. Length Planks (Case may contain Random Length Planks)
- 24.94 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 46 lb.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Walnut Java, Dark Color, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1055
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, Glue-down
- Residential use
- 55 year residential warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Please use Internet# 203190635 to order a Take Home Sample of this product