Hand scraped flooring is sculpted by hand to create vivid texture and unique richness of characteristics in each plank, offering elegant style for any room of your home. Home Legend's Hand Scraped Engineered Hardwood Flooring is sealed with a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish that protects against everyday wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The tongue and groove installation is easy and economical, suitable for above grade, on grade and below grade.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Acacia
- 1/2 in. Thickness x 4-3/4 in. Width x up to 47-1/4 in. Length Planks (Case may contain Random Length Planks)
- 24.94 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 16. Case weight: 41 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Teak Amber Acacia, Medium Color, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 2250
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Nail, glue or staple
- Residential use
- 30-year residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Please use Internet # 204859390 to order a Take Home Sample of this product
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about hardwood flooring.